How can we improve Safe PST Backup?

Manually select pst files to backup

My pst files keep disappearing from the Options/Files and Folders window in Safe PST but there is no way to manually point the software to those files. You have to rely on Safe PST finding them, but in my case it seems to forget where they are. If you could manually select the locations of the pst files and save this in a settings file the "No personal folder files to back up" problem would hopefully not exist.

8 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • bs commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It seems like this issue will not be resolved. Its been two fcking years and still the same problem.

Bye bye safe pst.

• AdminLL (Sales Representative, 4Team Corporation) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thank you for your feedbacks.

By default Safe PST Backup use the default files (which are connected to Outlook). If files are connected to Outlook and Safe PST Backup does not find/backup it, please contact our technicians via Livechat (http://www.4team.biz/livehelp).
    Enterprise Edition users can manually edit settings.config and add source path parameter. Such way Safe PST Backup will identify all .pst files located at a selected location/folder.

• Lee Conwell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have the same issue. Any Resolutions yet? The support is great but do not have the time to keep doing this.

• Cinrav commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have the same problem.
    Safe PST backup is unable to locate the pst file.

• Sam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same problem here. I have a perfectly good pst file in Windows 7 and Safepst will keeps saying "No personal folder files to back up." Any solutions yet...it's been over a year that these comments are recorded.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have the same problem, an error message saying "No Personal Folder files to back up", but there isn't even a help topic on this issue.

Feedback and Knowledge Base