How can we improve ShareO, ShareCalendar or ShareContacts?

Allow the use of 2 computers per license

Ron Brown comments: "Refund customer's money when they learn the initial license they bought is worthless without doubling their investment. As I was told refunds only apply to technical issues..."
Please check additional comments and licensing terms @
http://shareo.com/Licensing.aspx

12 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Ron BrownRon Brown shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • SKAdminSK (Admin, 4Team Corporation) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thank you for your suggestion.
        There is no "tactics" involved, you have a free 14-day trial, during which you can ask any questions and have FREE support.
        We have similar licensing terms as our competitors. If you want to share your data with someone, it means he/she needs a separate license.
        Implementation of conversion 2 licenses into one is costly and will increase the overall cost, and still the cost will be the same or more as for 2 separate licences.
        Also, many of our customers require only one license to share information to someone who already purchased the product, or an additional license when the team is increased. During the purchasing process and before the check-out, you will see the red warning:
        "One software license is required per a single user account, per one personal computer." Additional information can be found at: http://shareo.com/Licensing.aspx
        We understand you disappointment, it's looks like you want to share you data between yours PCs, in this case we can give 50% discount for second license.
        Since we can’t find your information among our clients, please visit our sales department via live chat or phone +1-954-796-8161 to get this offer.
        4Team Sales

Feedback and Knowledge Base