How can we improve SendLater?

Find and fix the installer issue where send later triggers a Windows installer that keeps attempting to contact your installation server

I reported this issue last year. As a tech pages journalist from the UK I am interested in the practical use of this product but after purchase last year I was plagued by the constant irritation of Send Later for Outlook 2002/XP trying to contact your installation server each time I used it. Ty Harnett helped get the product working on an old system and that was great but not so great was the follow up to my reports about the problem. 4Team were insistent that I worked through this on live chat but there is nothing that anyone on live chat could do to solve an inherent issue in the product. Has that problem been fixed? Would you tell me if I can download a later version of the product using my existing license key?

I may have contacted you from two different email addresses. (1) r.e.newton@virginmedia.com and (2) rn018b5249@blueyonder.co.uk

Regards,

Richard Newton

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Richard Newton shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base