How can we improve Duplicate Remover or Duplicate Killer?

Make Duplicate Killer work with Outlook 2010 64 bit

Release a version that works with the latest versions of Microsoft Outlook 64bit (do not mix it up with 64 bit Windows, as all our products support all Windows versions 32 64 bit). To understand the differences between Outlook 32 and 64 bit please click the following link: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/word-help/choose-the-32-bit-or-64-bit-version-of-microsoft-office-HA010369476.aspx.
By using 64bit version of Office you will limit yourself.

29 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    david pelleddavid pelled shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    planned  ·  SKAdminSK (Admin, 4Team Corporation) responded  · 

The support for Outlook 64-bit support is planned. Current version of Duplicate Killer works on all versions of Windows including 32bit and 64bit.

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Kaye R. JenkinsKaye R. Jenkins commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Powerful utility which helps to scan select mailboxes to remove all the duplicate files, as per the specified criteria. The tool can scan the whole mailbox, such as Sent Items, Inbox, Deleted Items and Outbox.It dramatically removes the overall size of PST files and helps users avoid corruption issues in Outlook PST files by preventing it to exceed the size limit.

Go through: http://www.mannatsoftware.com/stellar-phoenix-outlook-duplicate-remover.html

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I will suggest you to use Kernel for Outlook Duplicates Software to delete all duplicates MS Outlook files. This software also help to Minimize PST file. Software can run in all MS Outlook version and all Windows operating system. Download free trial version from - http://www.free.outlookduplicateremover.org/

• stellastella commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I know one more tool like this, found on google search.Amrev Duplicate Email Remover is a most powerful and flexible plug-in for Microsoft Outlook which completely removes duplicate emails, contacts, calendar, notes and tasks. Software also provides an option to the user to remove duplicate items either from same PST file or from different PST file. It is safe to use, it scans email and other items in read only mode and does not harm PST file or any other outlook items in any way. It successfully finds and removes duplicate items from MS Outlook.

This tool can solitarily process duplicate items from email, contact, calendar, notes and task folders. It can perform many actions on duplicate items found like - Delete, Move to another folder, Copy to another folder, Mark with Flag and many other options.

I just down loaded and ran it and it gave me a message that it doesn't work with Outlook 2010

• Arvindo SenArvindo Sen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have duplicate email remover tool which support every version of MS outlook and MS windows with (32 bit and 64 bit ). The software provide you a facility to remove duplicate email from your outlook. Duplicate Remover that can be found : http://www.outlookduplicateemails.net

• SKAdminSK (Admin, 4Team Corporation) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The Duplicate Killer code and algorithms are not simple and developed for more than 8 years. To make it work with Outlook 64bit, we need to re-write and re-test all Duplicate Killer code and cases that can take 6 or more months. Because very small percent of people are using Outlook 64bit and by default Microsoft offering to install Outlook 32bit version, the development was delayed. At the same time we offering simplified version for duplicate management - Duplicate Remover that can be found @ http://www.duplicate-remover.com/. This version works with both 32 and 64bit Outlook versions.

i have no idea how duplicate killer works, as i bought it a few months ago, and does not work for the above. it was nice that there was a warning on their site during the purchase process - oops - correction - silly me, there was no warning at all! 64bit 2010 and windows 7 could not be more standard at the end of 2012. very dissapointed, and they will not refund my money as it was in a pack. now with the update, it still does no make clear if it will work with the 64bit of the above... as it only mentions the new office and windows 8.... less time on snazzy sales emails and more time on comprehensive documentation during the sales process or on the sales pages.

Feedback and Knowledge Base