How can we improve Duplicate Remover or Duplicate Killer?

need select fields to merge en outlook 2016 64bits (outlook duplicate removerit does not have that characteristic

Hello, I'm looking for a program that eliminates / combines my duplicate Microsoft Outlook contacts, I liked the duplicate killer, because it allows selecting which fields are left of each contact, but I realized that it only works in 32bit versions, and I use a 64-bit version, then I found the Outlook Duplicate Remover, but it does not have the possibility to select fields like Duplicate Killer.
My question, they have a software that has the full features of Duplicate Killer for Outlook, for a 64-bit version of Outlook.

thanks!!!!

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Roberto shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • AdminLL (Sales Representative, 4Team Corporation) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dear Roberto,

It is too early to predict an exact release date. We just started to consider such implementation so it will take some time. Currently there are other priority projects (like SyncGene sharing option) and most of our developers are assigned to these priority projects. But once priority projects are finished, I`m sure that Duplicate Remover will receive some attention from our developers.

However, if you need just a one time duplicate removal, you could try to temporary install 32bit Outlook (in most cases Microsoft provide download links to both bit versions), remove duplicates using Duplicate Killer and then simply re-install 64bit Outlook again.

P.S. Duplicate Killer checks Outlook version only (Windows version does not matter). For example, if computer runs Windows 10 (64bit) and Outlook 2016 (32 bit), Duplicate Killer is fully compatible with such configuration.

• Roberto commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Logan, thanks for your reply! Could you give me an approximation of when those improvements will come? Or when the next version of Outlook Duplicate Remover will come out. Honestly I am in need of those features!
    Thank you very much!!

• AdminLL (Sales Representative, 4Team Corporation) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thank you for your message. We sincerely appreciate your taking time to provide your comments and feedback.

We plan to transfer Duplicate Killer functionality (advanced options) to Duplicate Remover. This way the software (Duplicate Remover) will be compatible with both Outlook versions (32 and 64bit) and allows to use Duplicate Killer advanced scan/merge options.

However, currently there's no information when it will be ready to use.

Feedback and Knowledge Base