I would like to have the option to see a preview before the sync really starts and have the option to unselect certain items.
With this, I could see if there will be duplicates created.
This could especially be helpful when creating new profiles and running them the first time(s)94 votes
After each sync has been completed (failed or successfully) a sync report should be created and viewable (in synchronization History) which would state:
- Selected profile
- Number of total Items synced
- Number of items created from x to y
- Number of items removed from x because of y
- Which items (titles) have been created or removed
Also, some configurable circular cleaning system should be in place, to prevent disk space being filled up with loggings. For example:
- Enable/disable verbose logging
- Retain last 30 syncs58 votes
sync Microsoft Outlook Calendars with CalDav supported services15 votes
- Don't see your idea?