I suggest you ...

Dymo Cardscan sync with Gmail Contacts

Dymo is discontinuing their online database service for their business card scanners. 4Team should build a sync interface for their business card scanner to Gmail contacts. Get Dymo to send out a notice that this exists to all cardscan customers. I am one who needs this.

54 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Robertjr23 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

23 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Michel Vaessen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think Dymo as a Known Company cannot just discontinue serving Card Scan users.
    An interface between Card Scan and Gmail contact is a minimum need.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yes, it's needed - where's the vaunted service we used to enjoy from cardscan?

I too used CardScan...and loved it. Then I purchased a new piece of hardware. A Lenovo Voga. It has Windows 8 and Outlook 2013. The CardScan will not work with the new Outlook version. I do have a Gmail account and would so use the device again daily.

Please help those of use who shelled out a couple of hundred dollars to your company and now own an expensive paperweight.

This would be great service to me also. I like cardscan so I don;t want to buy another product. Help us here!

• Steve commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

SK:

Please add this service. I am sure there are more than 30 folks neededing this, but have not found your forum. Sync of CardScan -to-Google Contacts is needed.

• Norma Fetherman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just installed a new CardScan product - Executive. I now have discovered that it will not sync with my Google contacts. Previously we were using Lotus Notes.
    If I can't scan and sync with my Google contacts, this product is of no use! Is this issue being addressed?

• Julian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I too would be delighted to purchase a product that allowed me to either synch my CardScan database with GMail easily or use the CardScan device to input contacts directly into GMail. CardScan was great until they eliminated AtYourService. Since that was the main reason for buying multiple licenses so members of the nonprofits I am involved with could help me keep our data up to date, I feel really cheated.

• Murray Cowell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would buy a product that syncs CardScan with GMail. At the moment, the only reason I still have Outlook on my PC is because it's the only way I can find to bridge between the two.

If there was a simple syncing utility, I could live without Microsoft Office altogether, which has been my mission for several years now.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base