I suggest you ...

Allow the use of 2 computers on 1 license . I can't sync my laptop with my desk top with one

How can I sync my laptop with my desktop with the purchase of one license?

156 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Tom shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
AdminSK (CEO / Founder, 4Team Corporation) responded  · 

Sorry for inconveniences. You can’t synchronize 2 user accounts/computesr with one license. 2 personal licenses will cost you $59.95.
If we will provide special personal license for 2 computers, then this special license will cost the same price as the curent license price. Additional license policy implementation will cost us additional money and will increase overal license cost.
We agree that it will be easy for customers to buy one license and activate 2 computers with it, but what about users that need to activate only one computer or more than 2 computers?
1 license is needed only if you want to sync your Outlook data with Google Services or with other users that already have Sync2 activated. For this case we have special price of $39.95.
From time to time we have promotions published @ http://www.facebook.com/4TeamCorporation. You also can ask sales for additional personal discounts for second license, if you follow us/Like on Facebook we gladly provide you a discount.
Regards,
4Team Sales

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • AdminSK (CEO / Founder, 4Team Corporation) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As with all products out there are some cheaper Competitors and there is a reason for that. They can't match our products' features, free support options, upgrades, install base, etc... We provide discounts (combined to up to 75%) for people who submit their feedbacks here, making reviews on their blogs, and like us on Facebook and Twitter. So, if you done that already, just contact our sales with links and we'll gladly issue the discount for you. We also have email promotions (customers and who are registered for download at Sync2.com) with each release of the new versions (each 3 months).
    Google drop the free Google Sync App, and even old version is no match to Sync2 features.

• FM commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I got scammed to the same way? the sole purpose is to sync 2 outlooks, so the basic license should include the first 2 computers.

What you are saying the single license is for is a free service already given by gmail and other, there is no point of paying $40 fir the same thing.

Feedback and Knowledge Base