I suggest you ...

allow the Sync2 user to change the synchronization from one-way to two way without having to create a new profile!!

In the intial installation, after making the first onw-way sync from Outlook to Google Contacts and Google Calendar, it was not clear from the instructions that in order to start the 2-way Sync that I had to delete the initial profile and create a new profile.

This was not only unclear, it was time consuming. I suggest that the user have the ability to change the synchronization mode at any time in a profile! This is the way google calendar sync works and this is what I expected from this program. I think this would be a great change, would be intuitive and save users time!

87 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Bob Welch shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is bad so now everyone can enjoy all your stuff on your email? That's not right

I thoroughly agree. I looked for a forum to get some advice and this is it! I have Outlook calendar syncing to Google calendar, but not the reverse. I propose to copy the current settings so that I have a record and also to act as a guide on how to create the second profile. Watch this space.

• Andrew MacVane commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree and had the same thoughts when first installing the product. I use to be able to do it in the google sync program when it was supported and it made it very easy to switch between 2 way and one direction syncing.

I'm astounded it doesn't do this by default, just wasted ages looking for how!

Feedback and Knowledge Base