I suggest you ...

Make it easier to merge e-mail, contacts and tasks using Google as well as 4Team FTP

Seems you have to choose between Google or 4Team FTP server. I want to sync my contacts and calendar with Google (usable with Android devices), and my e-mail via server between 2 PCs. Is this possible?

6 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Joost Verelst shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • AdminSK (CEO / Founder, 4Team Corporation) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It can be easily done by creating separate profile for each service (Google and 4Team FTP) you want to use. But better way is to use Google profile on both PCs to avoid duplicates, this way your all Contact, Calendar, Tasks will be in sync with Google Services and each PC. By using imap account in for email in Outlook on both PCs your email (delete, read/unread, etc...) will be synchronized. In coming weeks (in August) we going to release new version of Sync2 with better IMAP support and many synchronization improvements that will helps a lot with your case.
    Please also contact our support (LiveChat) and they happy to help you set up your PCs and synchronization for Free.

Feedback and Knowledge Base